Commitment for more humanity – A project for the SRKRead More
How can I make a good quiz?
For a quiz to be an effective marketing tool, it has to be interactive, entertaining and easy to share. Here are some important steps you should consider:
1. Set the topic and title: Let’s start with some brainstorming! Ideally, the quiz addresses the “pain point” of the customer. If you promise to give an answer that will be relevant for the potential customers, it will not be difficult to motivate them to participate.
2. Define possible outcomes: Before we dive into the questions and answers, it is easiest to start with the final results and then determine the questions and answers based on them. The outcomes should be as shareable as possible and provide positive associations. After all, none of the users want to share negative outcomes with friends and family.
3. Determine questions and answers: Proceed strategically so that the entire quiz also provides valuable insights about your target group.
4. Create the quiz: Now it’s time to show the creative side! In particular, integrate interactive elements, icons and graphics to make the quiz as attractive as possible for the audience. There are a number of online platforms that make it easy to create a quiz and integrate it into the website. However, it can often make more sense to work with an agency that creates exactly the right format for your target audience and a professional design. In order for you to profit in the best possible way in terms of lead generation, the result should be sent to the user after an e-mail registration.
5. The CTA: Do not quit the quiz abruptly! At the very least, integrate the web page or social networks to stay in touch with your target group.
There are also a few useful extras to consider:
– keep the quiz as short as possible. Limit the quiz to a maximum of 2-3 minutes so that the user does not lose interest
– create a certain “personality” to bring the quiz to life
– Integrate visual elements.
How skilled are you actually? – Cleverclip’s “Road to Perfection”Read More
Save time and money – an explainer video for BLKBRead More
“Innovation at the push of a button”: Cleverclip at the SIF 2019Read More
Let’s set sail – TPL celebrates its 60th anniversaryRead More
“MyNextBigStepy@GF” – An interactive journey for professional developmentRead More