How skilled are you actually? – Cleverclip’s “Road to Perfection”Read More
How can businesses use quizzes?
Since a quiz is a very interactive tool, it increases the engagement and awareness of the target group and thus builds a stronger bond to the brand. At the same time it provides valuable insights about the customer behavior. You can use a quiz for a variety of purposes:
- Employee survey: A quiz serves a training tool and provides also an alternation to the regular workflow.
- Social media: A quiz can quickly go viral, especially on social media. Whether entertaining or pure expertise, users like to share their results with the community and thus motivate their own network to participate.
- E-mail marketing: A boring ordinary e-mail does not work any longer. With an integrated quiz you can give your e-mail campaign much higher opening and click-through rates.
- Webpage: Because of the high entertainment factor of the quiz, the target group interacts much more with the content. This also increases the dwell time on the site and helps you to get a better SEO ranking.
- E-Learning: Playful elements activate completely different synapses in the brain than static facts and figures. With a quiz, you promote the learning effect so that your information remains longer in the target group’s memory.
Save time and money – an explainer video for BLKBRead More
“Innovation at the push of a button”: Cleverclip at the SIF 2019Read More
Let’s set sail – TPL celebrates its 60th anniversaryRead More
“MyNextBigStepy@GF” – An interactive journey for professional developmentRead More
On an interactive transformation journey with RocheRead More