Commitment for more humanity – A project for the SRKRead More
What are landing page best practices?
In order for the landing page to reach its full potential, some elements should not be missing. The most important thing is to catch the attention of the users in the shortest possible time and integrate a clear “call-to-action”. Meanwhile, there is a wide range of online tools that can be used to create an appealing landing page. Some important steps that you should consider when creating the landing page are the following:
1. Align the landing page with a single, clearly defined goal. This could be an e-book download, product sale, e-mail list subscription, etc.
2. Make sure that the form is simple and as short as possible. Do not make it unnecessarily long, otherwise you risk higher drop-out rates.
3. Integrate customer reviews.
4. Create an appealing, but clear design.
5. Do not forget mobile optimization
6. Analyze the landing page to find out exactly what the target group wants. A/B tests, website analytics or heat maps particularly suitable.
How skilled are you actually? – Cleverclip’s “Road to Perfection”Read More
Save time and money – an explainer video for BLKBRead More
“Innovation at the push of a button”: Cleverclip at the SIF 2019Read More
Let’s set sail – TPL celebrates its 60th anniversaryRead More
“MyNextBigStepy@GF” – An interactive journey for professional developmentRead More