Commitment for more humanity – A project for the SRKRead More
What types of interactive platforms are there?
Interactive platforms enable immersive experiences for a variety of purposed. Here is a small selection of some types of interactive platforms:
- Social intranet: Within a protected, interactive space, employees can collaborate and communicate. A kind of digital collection point where results and ideas are bundled and can be accessed at any time. A social intranet increases the agility of the company and enables effective collaboration.
- Information portal: Interactive platforms are particularly suitable for the transfer of knowledge to employees and external partners. Company reports, important internal information and company updates can be collected centrally and accessed by users individually and in an engaging way.
- Community Platform: The main focus here is on networking as well as communication and interaction with external stakeholders, such as customers, partners and other prospects. A community platform allows to get feedback, discuss ideas and generally encourage external communication.
- Project platform: This type focused on collaborative work. Specific topics and results are being developed to reach the desired goals. A project platform does not only make the company’s work easier, but also more effective.
- Innovation platform: An innovation platform collects all your creativity in one central place, so that you can exchange ideas with employees, external partners and interested parties, discuss them together and promote innovation.
- Digital shopping experience: With smart, networked online shopping opportunities, you can offer the customer an immersive shopping experience. Shoppers get more involved, while you gain valuable consumer insights.
How skilled are you actually? – Cleverclip’s “Road to Perfection”Read More
Save time and money – an explainer video for BLKBRead More
“Innovation at the push of a button”: Cleverclip at the SIF 2019Read More
Let’s set sail – TPL celebrates its 60th anniversaryRead More
“MyNextBigStepy@GF” – An interactive journey for professional developmentRead More