Interactive Content for young startups to established corporations.
You need your audience to interact with your online content
We create unique experiences that help you achieve your marketing, sales or internal communication goals.
Attention span increases with interactive content
The continuous shift to digital communication channels over the past 10 to 15 years, the rising exposure of users to new platforms as well as the exponential volume of new content being published, dictates that is now much harder to get the user’s attention than ever before.
Interactive content has proven to be the best way to actively integrate customers into any subject and offers the following advantages:
- Improved user-friendliness: The longer the time visitors spend on the website, the better the Google ranking.
- Interactive content supports you in this by replacing dry and long texts with appealing formats.
- Increased reach through shares: Interactive content is generally shared more often than static content. This enables a higher reach and therefore more brand presence
- Increase brand awareness: Content tailored to your audience gives your brand more brand personality and can position you as an industry leader.
Creating interactive content can be a real challenge, especially if you don’t know 100% what your audience reacts to best or what impression your brand makes. Priority is always to create an emotional connection, to inform and entertain the audience.
Interactive content can vary greatly depending on the topic and the goal. From interactive maps to visualizing the consequences of the climate crisis to simple calculators, each format is unique and requires much more complex planning and execution than producing the regular blog post.
The cooperation was uncomplicated, fast and inspiring. With many years of experience, Cleverclip forces you to break away from (too) complicated language and take a new perspective - it's worth it!
Cleverclip has managed to explain our complex business model in a simple and original way. Our expectations regarding project organisation, handling and implementation were simply exceeded! Keep up the good work!
I appreciate the uncomplicated and professional work of the Cleverclip artists. The result is visible and the cooperation is getting better with every order
How does an interactive project comes to life?
We start every project with a detailed creative workshop: Here we analyse the topic, the desired content and the target group and explain all important questions.
At this point it is especially important to find out the purpose and distribution channels so that we can create mobile-friendly formats if necessary.
Afterwards we create a persona, i.e. a fictitious representation of the ideal customer, which enables us to adapt the content to the target audience in an optimal way.
Now the creative work starts: We create a number of solutions, as well as different styles that could effectively illustrate the respective topic. The client decides which concept proposal should be implemented in the end.
Prototypes, e.g. in the form of click dummies, enable us to test the concept with the respective target group and make timely corrections according to the feedback.
The result is a high quality end product that fully meets your needs and those of your target group and optimally reflects the company profile.
Interactive Content on our Blog
The best interactive content – a year in review
This year the normal everyday life has been a little bit broken, everything became a little more quiet and static. In digital life, on the other hand, exactly the opposite happened: Due to technological progress on the one hand and the sensory overload caused by conventional advertising formats on the other, the focus has shifted […]
Survey trends for 2021
What survey trends can we expect for the upcoming year? This year has changed a lot. Our private life. Our professional life. All areas of life are being characterized by a technological and social change. And this change has also reached the market research. Motivating a user to participate in a survey has always been […]
Infographic Trends 2021 – All you need to know
Posts, Stories, Tweets, Likes, Uploads, Downloads…that is the everyday life of the average citizen. Since there is so much content out there, it is no longer enough to create static average content. The content must be appealing and inviting. In the area of data visualization, one format in particular has therefore proven itself: The infographic. […]
Interactive platforms: Importance and Trends for 2021
Interactive content, interactive content, interactive content – I’m talking about it, other companies are talking about it, marketing experts and of course Sir Google are talking about it. Interactive content today includes a variety of different formats. While the internet is more or less oversaturated with information about video content, quizzes and calculators, interactive platforms […]
The best landing pages 2020
The best Landing pages 2020 The year is coming to an end so let’s review it a bit. For a change it is not about corona, vaccinations or choleric leaders. We focus on digital marketing and show you the best landing pages of 2020. A landing page is a tricky thing – either a top […]
Landing page trends 2021
Landing page Trends 2021 The technology continues to develop and with it arise new possibilities and requirements. This also applies to web design. Landing pages have proven to be important tools to generate leads and achieve conversions. However, to effectively reach the target group today, the site must be user-friendly, have an attractive design and […]
Frequently asked questions about interactive content
1. What are landing page best practices?Read More
In order for the landing page to reach its full potential, some elements should not be missing. The most important thing is to catch the attention of the users in the shortest possible time and integrate a clear “call-to-action”. Meanwhile, there is a wide range of online tools that can be used to create an appealing landing page. Some important steps that you should consider when creating the landing page are the following:
1. Align the landing page with a single, clearly defined goal. This could be an e-book download, product sale, e-mail list subscription, etc.
2. Make sure that the form is simple and as short as possible. Do not make it unnecessarily long, otherwise you risk higher drop-out rates.
3. Integrate customer reviews.
4. Create an appealing, but clear design.
5. Do not forget mobile optimization
6. Analyze the landing page to find out exactly what the target group wants. A/B tests, website analytics or heat maps particularly suitable.
2. what are the benefits of video landing pages?Read More
Through visual storytelling, videos allow a message to be conveyed much more effectively and in less time. Storytelling activates completely different parts of the brain than analytical facts, so that above all an emotional connection to the audience can be built. The target group can thus identify with the message better, understand it more easily and store it better in long-term memory. The following figures confirm how effective video content can be:
- Videos are considered a powerful engine to boost conversions.
- Landing pages with video content even show about 80% higher conversions.
- 64% of consumers confirm that they are more likely to buy a product after watching the video.
- Corporate pages with embedded video are also 53 times more likely to appear on the first Google page than pages with pure text content.
3. What is the anatomy of a landing page?Read More
A landing page is a stand-alone web page that leads a visitor directly to a certain offer without distractions. The landing page therefore contains the most important product advantages, a form to be filled out and a call-to-action. Each landing page is individual, but 5 core elements should not missing:
– USP (Unique selling proposition)
– Picture or Video
– Product advantages
– Customer reviews (social proof)
– clearly recognizable call-to-action (e.g. for filling out a form)
4. What can you visualize with an interactive infographic?Read More
All information that should be conveyed through storytelling can be visualized with an infographic. This way, even complex relationships become comprehensible and remain longer in the memory. However, an ordinary infographic can quickly appear overwhelming to the user, especially when dealing with a large amount of information. And this is where interactive infographics come into play. Interactive infographics are particularly suitable for visualizing longer processes and complex information.
5. How to create an interactive infographic?Read More
Most infographics become “interactive” when the user scrolls and clicks on specific elements to obtain additional information. So before you start creating your interactive infographic, you should carefully consider what information will be interactive and what elements (e.g. links or buttons) will be used.
6. What could I do with an interactive infographic? Für was brauche ich eine Infografik?Read More
An interactive infographic allowed to convey a variety of information in an attractive way. It is versatile and can be used on different distribution channels, e.g. on a landing page, social networks, web page, newsletter, or even during events. Interactive infographics are particularly effective because they combine graphics, colors and valuable information, divide them into compact sections and at the same time encourage the active participation of the audience.
7. What is an interactive infographic?Read More
An infographic allows to present a variety of complex information clearly and precisely. The main goal of an infographic is to convey knowledge quickly and in an entertaining way. With additional interactive elements, the user is not only a passive observer, but can interact directly with the content and, for example, obtain more information on a topic by clicking and scrolling. This allows even complex messages and information to be placed in an infographic without being perceived as too overwhelming..
8. What are landing pages used for?Read More
A properly designed landing page offers a precise and simple focus – and thus a targeted approach to customers and interests. That’s why a landing page enables much higher conversions than a normal web page.
9. Wie kann ich eine Landingpage erstellen?Read More
If you have never created a landing page before, it can be a quite complex process. In order for the landing page to become a powerful marketing tool, a few important factors must first be considered:
1. The “rule of one”: An effective landing page must have a clear focus. Otherwise it is not a landing page. In general, it should be designed as minimalistic as possible and contain one core offer, one message explaining this offer and one “call to action”.
2. “Above the fold”: The term refers to the upper part of a web page, i.e. the area that is directly visible when the page is opened without scrolling. After all, the landing page should convey three core elements quickly and precisely within the first few seconds: – what do you offer? – what benefit does the target group have? – what does the visitor have to do to get the benefit?
3. Name the product benefits: What exactly can customers expect from your product? Integrate the product benefits to show the user which problem the product will solve.
4. Testimonials: 84% of consumers make decisions based on personal recommendations. Integrate short reviews from customers who have already had experience with the product or your brand.
5. Storytelling: Telling stories arouses emotions. And once emotions come into play, decisions are made irrationally. So if you succeed in wrapping the entire landing page in a vivid story, you can look forward to far more response.
6. Registration form: The form is an important part of a landing page to add leads to the distribution list. Be careful to collect only the most necessary information so that the form does not become unnecessarily long.
7. Mobile optimization: Make sure that the page is easy to use from your cell phone, has a short loading time and that the CTA or form can be opened without difficulty.
8. Analyze the landing page Everything may look quite different in practice. You can only know how successful your landing page really is when you test and analyze it. For example, heat maps, may be suitable for this. But also user surveys, analytic tools like Google Analytics or AB-Tests are helpful to measure the landing page performance. For the actual creation of a landing page, there are several online tools. Here are some popular programs:
– Hub spot
10. What are the differences between a landing page and a microsite?Read More
Both sites focus on a specific topic and are therefore used as an intensive marketing tool in online campaigns.
The landing page is a “stand-alone” page through which the user should act as quickly as possible. It has a clearly recognizable CTA and no distracting buttons. A microsite, on the other hand, presents the topic in a more complex way than a landing page and can therefore be more extensive. The user is deliberately given time to learn more about the product. This is why a microsite is particularly suitable for campaigns with products that require explanation.
A landing page usually adapts the appearance of the main page and can therefore be created more quickly. It is particularly suitable for lead generation of smaller offers that do not need extensive explanation. The user can enter his data directly in a corresponding form without distraction.
11. What is a landing page?Read More
A landing page is a stand-alone website where visitors (as the name suggests) “land” and go directly to a certain offer without any distractions. Its primary goal is customer acquisition. The landing page has a “call-to-action”, which motivates the user to engage in a certain action. This can be, for example, the registration for a webinar, an e-book download or a product purchase. Although the landing page is often registered under the domain of the homepage (e.g. www.homepage.ch/landingpage), it is generally a stand-alone page and cannot be reached via the navigation menu of the web page, but from other distribution channels such as YouTube, Facebook, via an add-in, the search engine or an e-mail campaign.
12. What types of interactive platforms are there?Read More
Interactive platforms enable immersive experiences for a variety of purposed. Some typical and well-known formats would be the social intranet, information portal, the community-, project-, and innovation platform, as well as the digital shopping experience.
13. What could I do with an interactive platform?Read More
In the course of digitalization, the demands on employees are increasing. At the same time, there is simply not enough time today to expand their competencies. Interactive platforms can therefore be used effectively, especially in the area of knowledge management, and serve as a knowledge base. Information is collected in a central database, can be found more quickly and accessed by all employees. Interactive platforms facilitate collaboration and communication in any context, thus increasing the productivity and efficiency of your company.
14. What is an interactive content platform?Read More
An interactive platform is a targeted and personalized content that enables an immersive experience for both, the external and internal communication. Via an interactive web portal, users get access to specific information, products and offers. They can use interactive elements to adapt the content to their own needs, either in whole or in part. News, company updates, facts and figures are thus wrapped in an interactive experience and communicated to the user in an appealing way. An interactive platform can be either part of the website or act as a stand-alone portal.
15. How can a quiz push audience engagement?Read More
A quiz is particularly effective because it delivers personalized content in real time. Users have to think and thus become active participants directly. In addition, a quiz awakens our natural play instinct and curiosity. We are motivated to complete a quiz especially because we get immediate results.