Commitment for more humanity – A project for the SRKRead More
What are Infographics used for?
Infographics can be used in a wide range of fields. These include:
- Presentation of complex data: A large number of data and figures can quickly overwhelm the user. Infographics help to present complex information in an easily understandable and vivid way.
- Product explanation: Infographics can visually summarize the most important information about a product and its advantages.
- Draw comparisons: Infographics are a good way to compare different products or services and support the consumer in the decision-making process.
- Recruitment/Job search: During the application process you should stand out from the crowd! So why not spicing up your resume? Infographics can highlight your qualifications and skills in a completely different way than an ordinary resume.
- Consumer information: Infographics provide a good overview of product information and can therefore be relevant to purchasing decisions.
- Better understanding of certain topics: It may difficult to explain or understand some information just verbally. The combination of images and textual elements packs your topic into a vivid visual story and thus enables certain concepts and processes to become comprehensible.
In general, any information (especially involving a high number of figures) can be wrapped in exciting infographics to bring the facts and data to life. In this way, you raise your target group’s awareness of topics that are often being ignored.
How skilled are you actually? – Cleverclip’s “Road to Perfection”Read More
Save time and money – an explainer video for BLKBRead More
“Innovation at the push of a button”: Cleverclip at the SIF 2019Read More
Let’s set sail – TPL celebrates its 60th anniversaryRead More
“MyNextBigStepy@GF” – An interactive journey for professional developmentRead More