This post was automatically translated for convenience purposes.
Who doesn’t know it, you have a great video and want to edit it quickly and easily online, be it privately or professionally. It’s good to have a video editor at hand.
You don’t always need expensive professional software, you can also achieve a lot with online video editing tools. That’s why we thought we’d make a list of the top video editors.
Nowadays almost everyone has a camera, whether it is a digital camera, a mobile phone or a game console, cameras are always available and ready to hand.
Considering the sheer mass of video material that is only uploaded to Youtube every minute, after all 300 hours (source: https://fortunelords.com/youtube-statistics/) you can easily see how important videos have become.
Online video editors are actually suitable for everyone who would like to improve or edit their videos a little without being able or wanting to use complex software. That can be a small change at the job, for which one does not want to trouble the expert or also simply the private vacation video. In any case, you don’t always have to resort to high-priced software, even free tools can now do a lot. In our opinion, the best tools can be found in the Infographic, which follows on the left at the end of the graphic.
Want to know more about creating explanatory videos? Click here for the blog article “Make your own explanation videos”. Links to the video editors:
- Youtube Editor: probably the most used option. And you can easily share your finished projects!
- Clip Champ: an easy to use tool, for those who don’t need too many editing options.
- Video Toolbox: this free option not only helps you edit your videos but also gives you a detailed analysis of your footage.
- Online Video Cutter: another uncomplicated tool – perfect for first attempts at video editing.
- Wevideo: the great thing about this option is that several people can work on the same project!
- Powtoon: a perfect tool to create animated videos.
- Wideo: hier hast du alle Möglichkeiten – von der Bearbeitung von Echtfilm bis hin zur Kreation von Animationen.
- Kizoa: die perfekte Option für jemanden, der ein professionell aussehendes Video erstellen will. Einfach zu nutzen und trotzdem vielfältig in den Möglichkeiten.
- Design Wizard: die richtige Variante, um dein Design für Digitales, Print und Social ganz einfach selbst zu kreieren.
- Creaza: Dieses Tool hilft dir, ohne grosse Mühe, ein personalisiertes Video zu produzieren. Der grossen Auswahl sei Dank.