Graphic Recordings are visual representations of narrated content. They are used to support live presentations and help listeners follow what is being said and better understand topics. In this Infographic, you’ll learn about what they can do and how they can benefit you.
But why do Graphic Recordings work so well?
- They are exciting, because an additional person, the live draughtsman, is on site, creating tension that has a positive effect on the presentation.
- You will become unforgettable, the live visualization will keep the treated contents in your memory.
- They are reusable, because the client receives a copy of the result, it can be used again and again.
What can Graphic Recordings be used for? Better asked, why not?
- Presentations – Power Point is too boring? A presentation with a live artist is cool and exciting.
- Events – Graphic Recordings give corporate events that certain something.
- Workshops – Training sessions become much more effective, as participants can remember the information they have provided for longer.
Exciting, isn’t it? But what does this look like in practice? That’s the question Michael, one of our most experienced live artists, asked himself in our last article. How graphic recording works.
If you want more information about Graphic Recordings, maybe we can help you here.
For more cool design input, great projects and Cleverclip in general, you can check out our newsletter.
For convenience purposes this post has been translated automatically.